A UI designer is responsible for most of the visual aspects of the design. Things like flow and information layout, colors and typefaces, animation of elements, and responsive design.
- Plan and implement new designs or optimize existing UI designs.
- Establish and promote design/style guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Provide all graphic elements, like menus, tabs, forms, widgets, thumbnails for app stores, and logos.
- Collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and UX designers.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, user flows, prototypes and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.