The project manager is responsible for the overall management of a project, including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and communication.
- Drafting and presenting proposals that deliver a solution to the clients’ problem.
- Creating a plan for execution, including cost and time estimations.
- Scheduling tasks and activities as well as assigning appropriate team members.
- Identify possible risks and have a plan to mitigate potential damage.
- Lead the project team from both workflow and motivational standpoints.
- Track and report on progress.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Development team and Client.