Full Stack Engineer / Full Stack Developer
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
A Full Stack Developer is an expert in both front-end and back-end development of web, mobile, and/or native applications.
- Develop and implement scalable software applications.
- Write code for both the front-end and back-end development as well as create the communication that links the two.
- Convert designs to visual elements.
- Write effective APIs.
- Quality and security testing.
- Work alongside other engineers and developers, to collaborate on the various layers of the infrastructure.
Typical Skills & Qualifications of a Full Stack Developer