Typical Duties & Responsibilities
A front-end developer links design and technology with an emphasis on a positive and functional user experience (UX).
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Create mockups and prototypes
- QA testing the graphical user interface (GUI), buttons, labels, drop-down behavior, and all other elements.
- Create data visualizations
- Platforms and browser testing
- Team collaboration
- Production and maintenance of websites or web applications user interfaces
- Ensuring design responsiveness of the website or application
- Be the expert regarding constraints and best practices in a web platform environment
Typical skills & qualifications of a Front-End Developer