Business Development Manager
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious Business Development Manager to help us expand our client base. In this highly visible role, you will act as a brand ambassador and be tasked with developing new business as well as fostering relationships with existing clients.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Develop a strategic plan for acquiring new business.
- Identify, evaluate and pursue new business opportunities.
- Manage existing accounts in order to retain and grow business.
- Leverage relationships with existing clients and industry contacts to secure new business referrals.
- Be an expert on the services that Align provides and develop the ability to successfully overcome sales objections.
IN THIS ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology sales or technology staffing.
- Successful experience in prospecting, managing the sales process, and closing.
- Basic understanding of the staffing and recruitment industry.
- Experience developing growth strategies and writing business proposals.
- Ability to research and identify business opportunities.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Technological fluency.
Hybrid-Remote work model. The primary option for working is remote, sometimes in the office, for collaboration. Should be located within a commutable distance of San Jose.
Align offers a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience and qualifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer